Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GZDRAGON

hey guys!
I just wanted to know what is brumation?

becuase my beardy is about 7 to 8 months now and he is always tired... he go to sleep sooner than what he used to...
I used to turn off the lights at 10.30 and now he fall asleep even with the lights on... his eating but he is not eating alot like he used to and he looks pretty healthy

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
8 to 10 months is to young for burmation. Sounds like it could be a husbandry issue.
Could you give us some info on your set up?
Temps, type of lighting used, UVB light, how you take your temps ect.
If it isnt husbandry related it could be a parasite issue.

GZDRAGON

Original Poster
I have a 20 or 30 gallon tank not sure.
the baking spot is 105
cold side is like 80
the uvb i have a reptisun 10.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Zoom did that when she was about 6 months old. She didn't sleep all the time, but she didn't seem to want to be gotten out of her box before 10:30 am. This lasted for about 3 months, from the middle of December of 08 to the middle of March of 09. I expected her to brumate this winter based on her actions last December and January but she lost her appetite sometime in August and it increased about the end of September where she started eating a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ha12041437
Top Bottom