Help! Tail rot!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PonchoandDaddy

Hatchling Member
Brizlilangel":2ck4cbz5 said:
They have been together for 5 years! They hate to be apart!! Lol they are beat friends, they cuddle all the time, and he was crazy all day yesterday because she was away from him.
Every vet and every pet store owner and every bearded dragon friend said that they are fine together, especially after all these years.

I wish you the best of luck. I'm glad her tail is feeling better already. Poncho has a tail nip and he's never acted like he even knows.

Reptar101":2ck4cbz5 said:
I had two that were fine together, some people just need to mind there own business.

Perhaps you should take your own advice.

Reptar101

Hatchling Member
PonchoandDaddy":34hj237c said:
Brizlilangel":34hj237c said:
They have been together for 5 years! They hate to be apart!! Lol they are beat friends, they cuddle all the time, and he was crazy all day yesterday because she was away from him.
Every vet and every pet store owner and every bearded dragon friend said that they are fine together, especially after all these years.

I wish you the best of luck. I'm glad her tail is feeling better already. Poncho has a tail nip and he's never acted like he even knows.

Reptar101":34hj237c said:
I had two that were fine together, some people just need to mind there own business.

Perhaps you should take your own advice.
Wow. I really dont even want to read this forum anymore, it's too much drama. :/ I was just saying that some people think they know everything.......... *cough cough* you!

PonchoandDaddy

Hatchling Member
Never claimed to know everything, I was just offering a little advice to someone who just had to see their dragon lose part of her tail...trying to prevent some heartache. Its pretty common practice around here 1 viv...1 dragon, that's all I was saying. So if there is further problem with that you can send me a PM. Sorry to the OP for the disruption of your thread. How are your babies today??

Brizlilangel

Original Poster
I agree, some bearded can't live together, but these two go crazy with out each other, they have been together since birth, they have never been more than a couple feet away from each other. If we ever saw any cruel behavior, we would deprecate them no problem. But there never has been.
But thank you for the advise :)
And I agree, anything posted on a forum is fair game for people to add advise, it is no longer "my business" lol :)

PonchoandDaddy":2s2ojibm said:
Never claimed to know everything, I was just offering a little advice to someone who just had to see their dragon lose part of her tail...trying to prevent some heartache. Its pretty common practice around here 1 viv...1 dragon, that's all I was saying. So if there is further problem with that you can send me a PM. Sorry to the OP for the disruption of your thread. How are your babies today??

Seriously guys and gals?? Keep the drama between yourselves... we are trying to help people out and there is no reason for this...

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
nikkistorms":10pufg84 said:
PonchoandDaddy":10pufg84 said:

Seriously guys and gals?? Keep the drama between yourselves... we are trying to help people out and there is no reason for this...
Really Nikki!! PonchoandDaddy handled that very well you are the one starting drama again.
To the OP im so sorry that people keep getting off topic i hope your baby's tail heals soon. Tail Rot is some nasty stuff my guy lost about an inch off his tail after my cat nipped the end of it.

TASTIGER":1gg6wah0 said:
nikkistorms":1gg6wah0 said:
PonchoandDaddy":1gg6wah0 said:

Really Nikki!! PonchoandDaddy handled that very well you are the one starting drama again.
To the OP im so sorry that people keep getting off topic i hope your baby's tail heals soon. Tail Rot is some nasty stuff my guy lost about an inch off his tail after my cat nipped the end of it.

How the heck is asking people to keep drama to themselves causing drama?? And I wasn't speaking to just her. I've already explained that to her. Period. Sheesh!

Brizlilangel

Original Poster
No worries everryine, I'm fine, I don't think anyone meant to sound rude, at least I know I didn't, if I did, I'm sorry. I was just saying that they have been together foreve, but if there were a problem we would defiantly seperate them right away for sure.
I think everyone is just trying to look out for each others dragons :)

PonchoandDaddy

Hatchling Member
nikkistorms":hq6ucqr0 said:
Or him. Not sure.
:laughhard: her... :)

*shakes dragon* cast your happy go lucky spell dragon! *dragon backfire* dang...all out of magic for tonight...*taps dragon* come on...one more!

I maaay or may not have been using my magic dragon for housework hehehe

PonchoandDaddy

Hatchling Member
nikkistorms":46cj5ktm said:
Lol glad I got it right the first time lol

Bahaha...I honestly think nothing of it anymore. I held the door for a couple leaving a resturant yesterday and the man said "thank you sir..." I said "you're welcome" and upon hearing my voice he said "omg I am soo sorry!" I just laughed and told him it was ok. Despite the fact that my clothes come from the mens section and the fawk hawk...you'd think my "girls" and hips would be a dead give away lmao!

PonchoandDaddy

Hatchling Member
Brizlilangel":3k615ac0 said:
I think everyone is just trying to look out for each others dragons :)

You're exactly right. We've had a lot of trolling here lately with people posting awful things and getting everyone fired up. That's why everyone is so defensive. It will settle down again. Soon...I hope...lol

*still tries for more magic* he's pooped. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom