Help, should I get this girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebby757

I am starting to breed ( yes I have experience and knowledge on beardies) and I am wondering if this girl would be a good asset to the breeding program? RTB female orange and yellow translucent for $150. Is that a decent price for her? I have to act quick so please let me know! Thanks!

kankri

That's a good price, but her colors are rather on the weak side. I actually like pale-colored beardies, but they don't seem quite as popular as ultra-bright flashy babes. She's still worth it imo, since she's female.

sebby757

Original Poster
Thanks guys! These pictures really don't do her justice. Currently I have a male silkback ( just a pet) and then for the "breeding program" I currently have a male translucent leatherback and a female leatherback. However, the female leatherback will not be able to breed until next season I dont think. She's not quite a year and only 370 something grams. So, as far as this girl - she's obviously NOT a leatherback (which i preffer) However she has alot of color. I really want to bring lots of colors into my babies- without jumping into a $500 dragon. Lol.

Oniko

She's absolutely beautiful! What a pretty little face. She doesn't have that attitude look about her, which is totally cute. (even though I love the attitude).

And I love her colors!

I say go for it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom