Help! Mommy what is that???

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have two doberman pinschers as well as our beardie. I had the dogs, Brutus and Lady, outside in our back yard and took Ozzy out of his cage so he could have his daily play time. I have french doors to go out into my back yard in the kitchen. I saw the dogs looking and then they would step back and tilt their heads and come forword and kept repeating this. After like three times I had to see what was going on. Here Ozzy was by the doors where they were flattened out with his beard out! He must have had them scared!

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Now repeat after me.... What a big scary dragon with those long sharp spikes, you are too big to eat...
Don't forget to stroke him while talking !
Big fierce Ozzy !
:lol: Janie :lol:

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Oh of that I am quite sure ! Kinda like we would be when the Aliens land !
Poor puppies ! Big ole mean looking Ozzy !
Janie.
Darn shame mine are still babies, though our aussie shepherd, Chelsea seems to be having a serious stare off with Orion, my little red born on the 26th of December. Orion will even come off his basking rock to stare down Chelsea !
:lol:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Two doberman pinchers were afraid of a little beardie?!
Hmmm, should we congratulate Ozzy or feel bad for Brutus and Lady? :laughing6:

Trickseedog

Our old dog Tricksee, couldn't care less about Breyas. But our young dog, Candy, REEEALLY wants a lizard! She kept thinking that she wanted an anole until we brought Breyas home. Now she definitely wants a beardie! The bigger he gets, the more interested she is! Don't worry, though; we are constantly on guard for the monster beagle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom