Beardie name(s)
Lennie

Attachments

• IMG_4994.jpg
    IMG_4994.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 23

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
A 20 " tall tank will have a screen, if there is it's fine to have the uvb on top of it since there will be a basking log or something for the dragon to climb that can get him closer to the uvb.

Len-len24

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Lennie
20 inch tank you can use the 14% but distance needs to be 17-18 inches directly above the basking decor w/ NO screen -- is there a screen on the tank ?
Yes there is a screen that can’t be removed, to get my lights in I had to cut the screen. Also It’s just come to my attention our seasons are flipped. We are going into winter. It is his first winter could he be trying to brumate and that’s why his loss of appetite?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
This is the closet one I can find
Babies do not brumate- he won't brumate till around a year unless he's a really big dragon over 300 grams at a year old or so - please get your lighting changed out / on par - he won't last long bring that young and so little

Len-len24

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Lennie
Lighting is being sorted just waiting for reptile store to get back to me on stock ! Amazon dosent exist here so I can’t order things from there

Len-len24

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Lennie
Lighting is being sorted just waiting for reptile store to get back to me on stock ! Amazon dosent exist here so I can’t order things from there
Just thinking, would it be better to get a 14% over a 12% higher percentage means more uvb?

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom