Help identify?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I've had my beardie since March 9th and he's finally over 10" and I cant seem to tell if he's male or female. I refer to him as a him because I'm leaning more toward male, but I'm not 100%, can anyone tell from this photo?

GizmoBG.jpg

GizmoBeardie

Original Poster
LOL Your boy laid 16 eggs, lmao! I love that... thank you for the info! No wonder "he" has been so mad at me lately, I've been calling her a him!!!! =( *Sorry Gizmo* hehehe Thank you though!! <3

shel920

Right!!! I know huh!! I think that's why mine finally laid her eggs!! She was sick of being called Rodney!!!! hahahaaa Rhoda's so much more appropriate nowadays! :laughing6:

GizmoBeardie

Original Poster
LOL I know, Gizmo is more of a male name so my husband started calling her "Gizmette", lol! Gave me a good laugh, that's for sure! =)

My poor lizard was Francois cause we didn't know either way and just assumed she was a boy, and then we tried calling her Francie, but it didn't stick cause we still weren't TOTALLY sure, and now that we're sure she's a little girl, the poor thing is probably SO gender confused! Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom