HELP! I CANT FIND HER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErinMeetsMachine

Sub-Adult Member
AWESOME! I"m very very very happy to hear the good news! I once lost my iguana (first day i had her) I found her under a book shelf and thought she was dead, turns out she was just slow from being cold.
I'm glad you ahve a happy ending!!!!!

hicks08

Original Poster
Aw, thanks :) Yea when I found her she wasn't moving and her eyes took forever to open and she was sooo cold! I felt horrible but at the same time relieved!

Stephies_Leo _Dragon

Juvie Member
Congrats on finding her ! Just be glad it didn't take long, my guy was lost for 6 weeks before he finally came out where I could find him ! lol Glad she is home safe and sound :blob5: :blob8:

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Wonderful news, so very glad you found her. Fortunately for me our house has too many hidy holes where our dragon could go,so she only get out on her leash,with one of us right there.That way I don't get all sad because she's gone,but I still have to be careful or she will wiggle out of her leash like a little magician(?)

hicks08

Original Poster
omg i would have lost ALL hope if she was gone for 6 weeks! how did she survive with no food or water?!
and yes, i am planning on getting a leash ASAP!!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,
Great news! I am happy that you found her all safe & sound!! See, they can pancake themselves into spots you couldn't even believe! :shock:
Happy Endings are wonderful.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom