HELP! I CANT FIND HER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hicks08

I let Lenni out of her cage last night and stupid me... I forgot she was out for like 20 minutes & I went to put her back in her cage and I can't find her anywhere!!! I looked around my house over and over again and she isn't anywhere :banghead:

I put out food... the cricket cage on the floor in the open... and now I don't know what else to do... I feel so guilty. Anyone know how I can find her?! I really hope she didn't get outside because it is freeeezing and she can't survive out there.... God this is horrible.

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Okay, first don't panic ! If she is in the house, you will find her.
Turn up your heat in the house, and start looking in all the dark places she might be in. Speakers, under furniture, in corners, in your bed, all these places. Turn on all the lights too, when she is warm enough, she most likely will come trundling out from where she napped last night, and look at you, saying, Food mommie ????
Hope this helps out ! Let us know when you find her !
Janie.

hicks08

Original Poster
Yea I thought I looked EVERYWHERE last night!! So I woke up this morning still with no Lenni =(
I'll keep trying though! I turned the heat up to 80 so maybe that will help... ugh.

stuby

Where was the last place you saw her? nomaly thay are in the same room, under shelfs,corners,beds,and don't panic!!!! Sheshow up....

ErinMeetsMachine

Sub-Adult Member
"beardie-eye-view" on the floor looking. Also. You can put your heat lamp on a spot on the floor with some of your beardies favorite food and they might just come running.

hicks08

Original Poster
Okay I'll try the heat lamp on the floor with some food... maybe she'll be smart and come out... hopefully!

LJean

Extreme Poster
Oscar's favorite place to be is behind the tv entangled with all the wires or hanging on the inside of a curtain so you can't see him.

Good luck finding her!

beardie1434

Juvie Member
Gabby also likes to hide but she is a sucker for fresh sunlight from the window. she has even climbed through the back slot of my computer tower cabinet and when I opened the door she came running out like she was playing hide and seek. Good luck. try checking the warmest area first then possibly the closest bathroom (Gabby also like the bathrooms, she loves the sound of running water too). can't think of anymore of her places right now.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

No don't give up. If there is no way out of the house, then she is in your house, somewhere.
Keep looking! Did you look behind the tv, in all of the wrapped up wires? Behind desks, under things you don't think she could get under but can?

Tracie

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Dont give up there was someone on here who lost their beardie for weeks and she found him healthy just covered in dust bunnies!

stuby

Hay, please keep looking~~ Look under blanks, pillows, shoes, closets, and so on. Are their any open vents in your home? DON"T GIVE UP YET!!!!!

hicks08

Original Poster
I found her!! I FOUND HER!! :blob8: Thank you guys SOOO much for even caring :p
She was under the entertainment center... it looked like there was no space for her to get under there so we didn't even look there until tonight... but there she was all pancaked to the floor! I am so happy she's found :D
She is NEVER going out of my sight again!
Thanks again to all of you!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom