[help] for reference purposes only...

Status
Not open for further replies.

12many

I am about to purchase some dubias from hondapower and for those who have ordered from him...what was the ordering process he told you to do?

Sorry if this offended anybody. i don't mean to offend anybody fyi. Just asking because i've had some stuff happened to me and im uneasy about certain things.. so yea..

he told me to send a paypal to his email addrs. is this right?

mods. if im stepping over some boundaries, feel free to edit/delete/w/e u want with this post.

Gail

BD.org Addict
I've never personally ordered from him but many have and never had any problems, he is a honest seller. Yes, you use his email to send paypal, as far as I know thats the only way paypal works.

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Gail is correct, using paypal, you put in his email for the transaction and it sends him the money that way. If he scammed you for some reason you could file a dispute with paypal. He is a great seller though, I have purchased dubias from him before and he packages them very nicely, I had no dead ones.

Good luck!

OgleRpets

Sub-Adult Member
Yep, paypal is e-mail address to e-mail address. It makes it an easy way to transfer funds. I use it all the time. :mrgreen:

h0ndap0w3r

Sub-Adult Member
Hello,

I am sorry if i had missed some of your questions and do apologize if you have felt uncomfortable with the transaction that has yet to take place. You can rest assured that i am an honest seller and stand behind my product 100%. I pride myself on delievering excellent customer service to all of my customers and will do everything in my power to ensure satisifaction. I am also pay pal Verifyed with 100% positive feed back and also have an ebay account as well. If you would like i can send you an invoice Via paypal all i would need in return is the email address that is linked to your paypal account.

NO account information other then an email address is required for any paypal transaction.

also if you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,
Kyle

pumpkinman

Hatchling Member
@ 12Many.............. Nothing wrong with doing your due diligence. What I like to do when I dont know a person is google the guys name or screen name. If he was a crook there would likely be all kinds of stuff on the web about him. Usually if its not a trivial amount of money < $100 than I take people for face value and hunt them down if I get screwed. Its never happened though. :lol:
A fraudulent paypal account would be rare.
Also, sorry for going on...... If the guy is a big contributor to a community forum, like 500-1000 posts he will typically be the real deal.

12many

Original Poster
I just got it today and was pretty happy that they're all alive. Except for the one that got stuck on the sticky part of the box, tried taking it out but....yea....

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom