Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name's Kasey, I'm fifteen and entering my second year of high school. I've had my beardie for a few years now, and have recently realized I haven't been taking the best care of him (or myself)...I hope that by joining this site and setting a routine for myself, I'll be able to improve his health!
Currently, I don't know the gender of my lizard, and I haven't really settled on a name (I just call him "Beardie," and when I was younger I called him "Bror Drake," but neither one seems to fit him quite right).

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Hello Kasey, glad you joined us. You have enter the right place to learn how to take care of your little buddy.
As a teenager, this will be a great experience for you. Beardies consume a lot of time and, I think they actually know that you love them.
We will be more than happy to help you along in this great adventure. You will get great advice and, support. These folks on here are very quick with answers to questions. The only silly question is one that is not asked.

ghostinstinct

Original Poster
Gormagon":3hpbzc3d said:
Hello Kasey, glad you joined us. You have enter the right place to learn how to take care of your little buddy.
As a teenager, this will be a great experience for you. Beardies consume a lot of time and, I think they actually know that you love them.
We will be more than happy to help you along in this great adventure. You will get great advice and, support. These folks on here are very quick with answers to questions. The only silly question is one that is not asked.
Thank you so much! I'm eager to learn more.

ghostinstinct

Original Poster
Update:
Sexed my dragon; he's a male, 14" long, and adult. I've decided to name him Goldilocks despite the fact that it's a feminine name - he's so picky and fickle, and sometimes he turns a really pretty golden color!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom