Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Susan :wave: I just thought I would do a proper introduction since I've asked a few questions without introducing myself and my animals :lol:

I have 8 dogs. I will list them in order from oldest to youngest:

Ginger (3 legged Pomeranian)
Andre (VERY fat 28 lb Chihuahua. He's my daughters dog. Partially Riley's dad)
Georgie (Black and tan mini Dachshund with IVDD. Also partially Riley's dad. My other daughters dog)
Duchess (Red mini Dachshund and also Riley's mom)
Riley (Black and tan Chiweenie with a white spot on his chest)
Charlie (Mini long haired Dachshund and my baby!)
Bailey (White Pomeranian. He is a HUGE yapper!)
Jake (Mini long haired Dachshund and the sweetest lovebug EVER!)

We also have an Eclectus Parrot who is a huge talker! Her name is Ruby :)

I have a beardie named Fina. I got her on July 31st. I started weighing and measuring her on August 9th. She started out at 254g and 15" long. As of this morning she weighed 320g and is 17" long.

I also have a beardie name Clover. I got him on August 13th. He is a tiny little dude! He started out at 7g and 5 1/2". As of this morning he was 14g and 7 1/2".

My youngest daughter, Carrie (ownedbysamson) has a beardie named Samson. She got him on July 13th. He was only fed feeders every couple of weeks before she got him and wasn't bathed. He was underweight and dehydrated. I started weighing and measuring him on August 9th also. He started out at 141g and 13" long. As of today he was 245g and 17" long. :blob5: It's amazing how well they do with proper care!

My oldest daughter, Brittany (stellaroseownsme) just got Rosie last Tuesday. She is small for her age (like Samson) and seemed a little dehydrated at first but she is rebounding quickly. She is missing a good sized part of her tail but is doesn't affect her a bit!

Well, that's all I can think of right now. Thanks for all of the help I've received!

jacody

Sub-Adult Member
Any ??'s you may have about your beardies be sure and ask, someone will chime in w/ an answer if you're not sure of something.. glad you could help the ones that needed it most, takes a big heart to take responsibility for someone else's mistakes.. :p

ownedbyfina

Original Poster
I finally got some decent pictures of Fina and Clover this morning. Fina is now 382g and 17 inches. Clover is 8" and 20g.

Here they are! :)

Fina in ALL her glory!

Clover with cricket whiskers hanging out of his mouth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom