Hello everybody!! Introducing my new lil girl Cali!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Good looking kids you have there Lance! All looking really healthy! Cali looks like she ran out of steam and plopped down right where she stopped! Too Cute!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
I'm sorry for the late reply somehow I'd gotten unsubscribed to your thread. :(

It was good to see pic's of all your beardies Lance. :wink:

Cali is gorgeous and absolutely adorable. :love5: Looking forward to watching her grow and mature. :)

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Mine do the drop and sprawl too! It's hilarious! Where ever they are when the lights go out, the go down not far from there! LOL Don't know how they can be comfy sometimes, with a leg going this way, one going that way, the tail curled around or all legs and tail spread eagle like a belly flop!

OgleRpets

Sub-Adult Member
Aww your beardie family is adorable! I have to say though Gizmo has my kind of attitude, he seems very spunky. :mrgreen: That pic of him is just too cute. :love5:

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Barbara, thank you. I think Cali is going to be a stunner!

Christene thank you , Gizmo is verrrrry spunky!! He is one of a kind. All the others just hang out but not him! He has a personality all of his own!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hi Lance... sorry I haven't been here to see your little Cali lately :oops:
She is precious and seems to be very fond of her Daddy :wink:
How old is she now?

BTW... the rest of your scaly crew are all beautiful.

I am absolutely in love with this photo!
IMG_0821-1.jpg

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank you Dawn! She just loves sitting like that. I have a few of them. She is I believe 7-8 weeks now? :D

And thank you Amy! :D

MBrian

Juvie Member
Great looking beardies first time I seen them all!!

Grats with Cali I like the pic of you petting her she seems to enjoy it!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheekypotato
Top Bottom