Have you even seen a beardie with legs like this? soo weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

scalesandtales

Juvie Member
Original Poster
ive been loading her up with jurassi cal calcium powder. i know its not the best but its what i have right now... why soy yogurt? and not regular? I have soy beans

scalesandtales

Juvie Member
Original Poster
my dads already going to syringe feed the other baby beardie with mbd so i dont see why he wouldnt for gina. I have like every human vitamin there is if you can think of anything thats good. echinacia and every thing else out there

peera

Sub-Adult Member
It needs to be yogurt for the acidopholis to encourage good gut flora, and soy because dragons don't digest dairy.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
No all she needs for now is the calcium although you will have to get her a multivitamin like herptivite.In the meantime stick to the jurasical until the liquid comes in.Dont over do it though dust for 1 feeding a day or add a pinch to her daily babyfood slurry.It has to be soy because just like you beardie are lactose intolerant so dairy will make her sick.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Yes thats what they are for dont worry also since its public view others may be able to throw in some more ideas that I may have missed.So they threw out the yogurt?Do you have bee pollen or acidophilliz?

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
I took a look I am not sure if you should use it.While there seems to be alot of great nutrients in there,there are also a few metal minerals in there that wouldnt be a good idea.I would just stick to the calcium,babyfood and fresh veggies for now if she is tolerating the crix ok then you can slowly introduce them but not too many remember what I said about her body going into shock with too much protien.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
No sorry it has huge amounts of vitamin A in it which is toxic in large amoutns to beardies.Sorry I know your trying.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
She is an adult you dont need to do the 15 minute thing with her.If she were healthy she would eat about 50 crix per week instead of 50 a day lika a baby.Is she eating them voluntarily?Has she pooped for you yet?

scalesandtales

Juvie Member
Original Poster
im sorry i just want to help her so bad. i looked at the stuff on the site you sent me to and it says that vitamin b6 is really important. I have b6 vegtable capsules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom