Happy new dragon owner :) *New pics on pg.4*

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
Cute new pictures :) They are so cute when they cling to your finger like that. Love the babies :blob5:
I enjoyed the tarantula pics as well :) they are gorgeous !! Thanks for sharing !!!

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
nair88":280etulb said:
oh my! your tarantulas are all so pretty! such a nice variety of species. i used to have a couple of texas browns that i picked up when i lived in oklahoma - of course, we called them oklahoma browns ;-) i'm in the same boat as everhood. my wife has fairly severe arachnophobia and would probably have a heart attack if she came home and saw one in a tank.

also, your new pictures of ziggy are adorable :)

Thank you very much, I really glad you like them. I love my tarantulas, they are awesome too. :blob5:
My mom had severe arachnophobia, so when she saw my first T' she immediately became "muchos" afraid :) But when she got to know them better, fear went away as fast as it came. So now she thinks they are beautiful.
Most ppl are afraid because they know nothing about them, and unknown is frightening to most humans.

Aww, it's awesome that you like my pretty lil' dragon. He's my baby. :mrgreen:
He started to shed his tail yesterday. :) First shedding in my care. Weeee!!! :blob5: :blob8:

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
NCSUCarrie":1cntd525 said:
Cute new pictures :) They are so cute when they cling to your finger like that. Love the babies :blob5:
I enjoyed the tarantula pics as well :) they are gorgeous !! Thanks for sharing !!!

It means a lot to me that you guys like my pics and my "critter family". :blob5:

I love that clinging thing that babies do, it's so cute. That's how he falls asleep every night and than I make a Ziggy-Burrito and put him in his tank. He sleeps in the burrito thingie all night and when I wake up he's still in there. Aww :)

Yea, those are just few of my tarantulas. I can post more pics of them if any of you guys would like to see them. :mrgreen:

Thanks for commenting, it's much appreciated. :oops:

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Can't wait for his B. lateralis roach colony to come on Wednesday, I bet he'll like them. :)
I would like to think he's settling in well. :oops: Lil' rascal :)
He's just a little wary of baths sometimes, hope he'll learn to like them. :) I've already seen him drinking when I bathe him, it's so cute. :p

nair88

Gray-bearded Member
Atrax":1682849u said:
Aww, it's awesome that you like my pretty lil' dragon. He's my baby. :mrgreen:
He started to shed his tail yesterday. :) First shedding in my care. Weeee!!! :blob5: :blob8:
cool! it's always exciting to see them shed. i love watching falkor go through it - even though she doesn't like it so much ;-)

Atrax":1682849u said:
Can't wait for his B. lateralis roach colony to come on Wednesday, I bet he'll like them. :)
i'm sure he'll love them! :)

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Jasper's Mom":1663qv55 said:
Wow! Awesome spiders, and of course Ziggy is flippin' adorable! :love5:

Aww, thanks J's Mom, I love them all, my T's and my new exotic member Ziggy. I got those B. lateralis roaches few hours ago, and Ziggy is already munching on them. He's so adorable :oops: I can't stop looking at him. :eek:
Thanks for commenting. :)

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
reptilemaster":2q3w5zo4 said:
Whoa giant huge spiders!
Ziggy is so small and cute.

I'm glad you like my T's too. I don't know why ppl are so afraid of them, they are gentle giants of spider world, and they are fuzzy too :mrgreen: You can't beat fuzziness. :blob5:
Ziggy has grown 4cm since he's in my care, cca. 3-weeks. :blob5: :blob8:
Do you guys think he's growing at a normal pace? He's so cool, and has a wonderful playful personality. :D When I let him roam a bit, he always checks everything out, he must lick a TV and perch on top of my lazy-chair, and than he sits on my shoulder and watches what I'm doing on a PC. Hehehe :D

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:wave: Hello Sasha and Welcome to BD.org! :D

Those are some awesome looking spiders you got there. :headbang:

Ziggy is a very adorable little bubble head. :love5: That's what I call little tiny baby beardies. :)

Again Welcome Aboard! :D

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Haha, bubble-head lol, it kinda fits for baby dragons.
Thanks for checking out the pics of my T's and my baby bubble-head Ziggy. :love5:

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hi guys, I have new pics of Ziggy :) Yesterday his back has "asploded", and as this is my first time seeing beardie shed, I took few pics of my lil' bubble-head.
It looks like he had grown drastically. :shock: I have to measure him today.

Enough talking, on to the pics:

s5001225.jpg

s5001227.jpg

s5001226.jpg

Ma back haz asploded too! :(
s5001228.jpg

I love these three pics :notworthy:
s5001236.jpg

s5001237.jpg

s5001238.jpg

So those are the pics for now. Hope you all like 'em. :love5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sage_1207
Top Bottom