Happy new dragon owner :) *New pics on pg.4*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Hi guys, as I'm new to these boards and to owning bearded dragon, I wanted to say hi and to introduce myself and my beardie. ;)

So my name is Saša (in english that would be Sasha) and I come from Slovenia/EUROPE (Slovenia borders to Italy, Austria,...), I'm 28 yrs old. I have many (42) tarantulas that I love too and were my first exotic pets.
But enough about me. :p

3 weeks ago I bought my first beardie and I love him to bits, his name is Ziggy and hes 1month and little less than 2weeks old. He's 12,5cm big and such a pooper. :D :D
I hope I will enjoy his company for many more years to come. :)

And here are few pics of my baby:

Checking out a new owner :)
s5001100.jpg

s5001097.jpg

s5001165.jpg

s5001194.jpg

All comments are welcome and appreciated.

P.S.: sorry for my English, as I'm not native en. speaker :oops: :roll:

Derek32

Juvie Member
welcome! shes adorable lol. there are a lot of very knowlegeable people on here so just ask any questions you have and im sure sombody can answer them :D

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks Derek, yes he's super adorable :D :blob5: I love how he goes to sleep at the very moment lights go off. LoL
I never knew dragons could be so fun and cute. Can't wait for summer so he can get those fancy UVB rays. :D :D

mostlyharmlessnj

Hatchling Member
Very cute... I too found it amazing how especially when they are just little babies they insta sleep no matter where they are when the lights go out...

mickeysmomma

Sub-Adult Member
Hello!

Your dragon is adorable!! I miss having a baby dragon....they grow so fast! make sure to take lots of pictures of him/her.

This is the best board for information!

Welcome!

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks guys, your comments mean a lot to me and Ziggy. Baby dragons are the best, and yea, I'm taking lots of pics. :D
In little less than 14 days he grew 2,5cm :shock: I haven't measured him in 4 days now, maybe he grew a bit more. :blob8:
This is the best beardie forum ever!! I've learned a lot already :study:

jomeigs

Hatchling Member
Sooo adorable! Careful they are addicting! Got my first one in September, now have a second one.

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks guys, Ziggy is tha best! :love10: :love5: :love10:

reptilemaster":2kjrtm4e said:
hello and welcome to the site :wave:
Ziggy is very cute.
I really like the picture of him sitting on your hand.

That's my favorite picture too. He sits on my hand like a prized dragon in that pic. LoL I took that one first day I got him.

I love how he snuggles when he's about to go to sleep. :oops:

everhood13

Juvie Member
So, so, so cute! I remember when my little one was that small. :D Congrats on your baby. You will definately learn a BUNCH about how to make the best home possible for the little booger. I just got my second one as well. They certainly are addicting! Good luck with him! :blob5:

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I believe you when you say addictive, probably all exotic pets are. :) I know when I was getting into tarantulas, I bought my first one and than month later another one, and from that day on I never stopped. :whip: ;) Now I have 42 tarantulas and they are great too, there is so many to choose from, different colors, sizes, temperaments, buying them never gets old. :D :headbang: And now here is Ziggy, awesome new friend and member to our lil' "exotic" family. :lurk: :laughing6:

Thanks for commenting, I always love to read replies. :book: :book: :book:

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
beardie parents":2gstzkaw said:
He's cute! He's really tiny, tho.

What, do you think he's too small for his age? (1 month and 14 days today) I've measured him yesterday and he's 13,5cm "big". :) That would be around 6inches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom