athenacp

Extreme Poster
No idea how he managed to do this:

31738_126219634059571_100000146059401_329094_6335683_n.jpg

31738_126220510726150_100000146059401_329097_2862641_n.jpg

keschete

Sub-Adult Member
Hysterical! That made my day.

What do you have and how did you set that up for him? I am asking because my guys would love to be out of their cages like that and I would like to have a basking spot similar to that.

Both my guys hate being locked up. I have a dog playpen that I could set up, but need more info about the light and the light stand for basking.

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
That is our upstairs window, what we have is a towel, 2 huge computer mats on the towel, his logs you see. The stand is a stand that is similar to the one we have for his 40 gallon tank, I think I got it at illreptile...here is one:

http://lllreptile.com/store/catalog/reptile-supplies/light-fixtures/-/zoo-med-large-lamp-stand/

The light is a 150w zoo-med bulb but I think you can get by with a household bulb, just check the temp, the temp with this setup rarely goes over 100 for us.

Digger is 7 years and 3 months old now and is more lazy than active but when he wants to move he moves. WHat isn't ictured is his pillow ramp when he wants to climb down when he's done, its a body pillow folded in half with 2 bed pillows on top at an angle. My hubby is home 24/7 usually and does all this I rarely see the little guy except when I take him out of his cat carrier or if he is awake when I stop home between jobs..he usually gets up with me at 4AM, lol.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
How that pose doesn't cut off the circulation to his bottom half I'll never know.
As much as that looks incredibly uncomfortable to us slaves, I'm sure it's quite comfy for a beardie . . . I think :dontknow:

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I have no idea Gina, the hubby sends me pics at work and when I got these 2 I was huh?, lol, I had to post them :D

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Too funny, he's taking a nap. You would think he's have pins & needles in his legs with a post like that!

Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryjane91383
Top Bottom