Hammocks, blankets and pillows I made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
I took a large green mesh hammock and used it for the pattern for my hammocks and had some really cute fabric to make them out of.
IMG_4337.jpg

[IMG
Img_4322.jpg

Img_4335.jpg

Img_4315.jpg

BeardieD

SOOOOO CUTE! I like the disney princess one. :D My beardie, Draco Malfoy, has a hammok too that I made for him, but all he ever does is hang out in the fake bushes i have in there! Lol! :lol:

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thank you..both of mine love their hammocks and blankies..Geico sleeps in his all night...em will go to sleep on her stuffie then I move her to the hammock and cover her up and she stays put the rest of the night.

Amy2

Hatchling Member
Tonja, those are so pretty! You have such a talent. Have you considered selling them? I would be willing to buy a set from you if you ever do. I just can't find the time to make my baby anything...I work full-time and I am going to school to become an RN, then my 3 real kiddo's keep me on my toes when I do find a moment to relax! lol. Your babies are so lucky! :D

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thank you so much Amy, I love making them..wanna make a ton more to use up the fabric I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anastasiacolson
Top Bottom