Gut loading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to know if gutloading crickets with a few tangerine slices is ok?

and what do you guys use to gut load your crickets with?

Thanks,

-Sean McCoy

LJean

Extreme Poster
Not sure about tangerines, citrus fruits aren't the best things to feed.

I gutloaded my crickets with dark leafy greens and veggies. ;)

Suicidal9090

Original Poster
hrmm...

well what if i already fed them some of it? I took it out now but will it affect my beardie if he eats thoes crickets?

there isnt many in the box that i fed. only about 20 or so. should I throw them out and get new ones? or should they be ok to feed him? it was only in there for maybe like 20 mins or so..

let me know!

Thanks,

-Sean McCoy

Trickseedog

I ordered calcium enriched cricket feed from Ghann's Cricket Farm. There are other companies that make an enriched formula, but the crickets seem to like this better. I'm already loading my beardie directly with greens, so I prefer loading the crickets with calcium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom