Gus, Roux, & Babies (Dial-up beware HVY Pics) ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
EEEEEE!!!!! POOPERS!!!!!
(Tom's tickled pink that we're all still referring to them as "poopers")

Is the baby in the first pic trying to show a black beard??
Yes, Aiden looked like he's on cloud 9 with the babies :p

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Thanks Barbara, you've just made my day, I'm going to be thinking of those little poopers all day. What wonderful pics & they're already really colourful!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Gina that first pic is a pre-shed beard no black just shadow. If you look at his/her lips where it has shed already there's quite a bit of color.
Believe me Aiden is in heaven! :wink:
Oh, I'm sure Tom is happy about the "poopers"....LOL
He's right though!

Thank-you Deb! I told you I'd get new pic's up. Sorry it took so freakin' long.

littlebirdy

Juvie Member
Oh man, those beard colors are going to be stunning! I love my Clovis but color-wise she is not a looker. I WANT one! Or twelve.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
LittleBirdy I think most them will take on Roux color of beard, but there could be some that come out like Gus. Leathers have a much different looking beard. At least Gus does. :lol:

Watch it Blondie! :lol: I might just shock you and post pic's again today. Stranger things have happened. :lol:

Thank-you Morgan! Hope things are going better for you now.

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
fresnowitte":2y1p8cri said:
Watch it Blondie! :lol: I might just shock you and post pic's again today. Stranger things have happened. :lol:
yeah, yeah, likely story... too bad Carlye doesn't have her pilot license yet mwahahaha or I'd be knocking on your door... I have my old press passes from the 80s LOL

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
blondie098":uwlgzuqm said:
fresnowitte":uwlgzuqm said:
yeah, yeah, likely story... too bad Carlye doesn't have her pilot license yet mwahahaha or I'd be knocking on your door... I have my old press passes from the 80s LOL
Wouldn't that be the funniest!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
blondie098":34qob95o said:
fresnowitte":34qob95o said:

Just pick me up on the way, I want to see Zak-n-Wheezie, and Barbara too of course.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Dawn you are a nut! :love5: Gotta I love you! :lol:
Sorry I was melting today an I expect it to be even worse tomorrow, but I will get a few shedy babies posted. I got pic's taken today to post in the morning.

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
(time to be a big brat ... ROFL)
It's Morning!!! Pictures??? Its 9:30, already had coffee, watered garden, soaking veggies to cut, took Carlye to work... so, um, its 6:30 a.m. there, are you up yet? LOL ROFLMAO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skyfall350
Top Bottom