Gus, Roux, & Babies (Dial-up beware HVY Pics) ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
It's going to be perfect Lori! I am so happy for you that your prayers were answered and this gorgeous baby is coming to your family. I bet you and Bill are so excited, you're going to have a blast!

-Kaleen

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Hi Kaleen! I have missed you and PeeWee!
Deb tol me about the Pringles. LOL
I knew he was gonna be like Gus.

Don't worry Lori all will be just fine! ;)

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Hi Barbara. I'm glad you are able to navigate that annoying net computer. Why anyone wants one of those is beyond me. I prefer the laptop I have.

I am not really worried I just wasn't sure about the cool/cold temps at night and what the cutoff is for needing a cool/heat pack, since I've never had a baby shipped before. Since it's from you, Barbara, I worry less than I would if it was someone I didn't know as well.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
That's right, Lori, she'll be just fine & before you now it she'll be at your house, ready for some Lori & Bill loving!

Kaleen, now that I think about it, Gus is the one who loves cat food & the cat loves beardie bites :lol: So stands to reason that PeeWee would want those Pringles!

I'll be checking your thread & this one tomorrow night when I get home Lori, but will check in the am, too. So do I enter the tracking # 793996942925 on the Fed-ex system to keep any eye on her?

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
fresnowitte":3oz1cuy7 said:
Hi Kaleen! I have missed you and PeeWee!
Deb tol me about the Pringles. LOL
I knew he was gonna be like Gus.

Don't worry Lori all will be just fine! ;)
If you're able Barbara take a look at PeeWee's thread.. I just posted pics of him from earlier today, he's gotten so big. I need to weigh him for you too. I'm sure he's well over 120grams! He eats so much, and is such a little pistol! I am happy he's like his Daddy, he makes me so happy, and definitely keeps me on my toes. I am glad you are somewhat back, we all have missed you so much. I certainly have!! Are you're babies till sleeping tonight, showing any signs of waking up for a play day for you?! Oh I wanted to ask you, I don't know when it is, and I never asked because it never came up, but what is PeeWee's hatch date? I'm curious to know how old he is.

-Kaleen

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you again Deb for keeping everyone updated for me! :love5:

Sorry Kaleen I seemed to overlook your question. :oops:
PeeWee's hatchdate is 6/18. :wink:

Thanks for posting the link Diane...that short cut really helped me out. It's so difficult for me to do anything on this computer...thanks again. :D

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I just checked before I have to get ready for work & she's on her way, won't get that good news until tonight! It was a pleasure Barbara to keep everyone update & I"m glad to see you back on here!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you Deb!

I sure wish she'd be delivered already my neck is killing me it's gonna be a head ache if I don't take a break from this little screen soon.

Have a great day at work Deb....chat later!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Barbara has been having serious computer problems, so hasn't been able to post, so I'm just going to keep her threads going.
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom