Gular Pouch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently, the area below the beard has started to look (swollen?) or larger than usual and is kinda hanging down. It's not his actual scaled beard, it's the folds of loose skin that are below his scaly beard. Is this something I need to be concerned about? Or am I just being overly cautious?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

They can develop a saggy beard sometimes. What have you been feeding him?
You can post some pictures so we can see just how droopy it is.
How old is he?

Tracie

BeardedDragon27

Original Poster
I feed him a variety of things, all different veggies and herbs so he stays healthy. I can post pictures a little later. He typically eats mint, oregano, lettuce, banana, peas, or pepperS, basically any veggies that I have

BeardedDragon27

Original Poster
Ok so I'm thinking it's just something he is doing, because I went to check on him this morning and it's totally not droopy. ( thanks Marty for making me look like a fool) could someone tell me how to post pictures on here? I've never done it before. Thanks!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
BeardedDragon27":2yj2btyt said:
Ok so I'm thinking it's just something he is doing, because I went to check on him this morning and it's totally not droopy. ( thanks Marty for making me look like a fool) could someone tell me how to post pictures on here? I've never done it before. Thanks!
Making us worry and look like fools is a game they play to break up the hum drums, lol! He was laughing when you typed it :roll: :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheekypotato
Top Bottom