Grey patches on the underside of tail

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisamd69

In mid December one inch of my bearded dragons tail fell off and now there seems to be some grey patches forming around that area. He isn’t housed with any other dragon. Could someone please let me know what this could be.

21b3mtu.jpg

Rukii

Juvie Member
How did the dragon's tail fall off in the first place? Do you clean his tail regularly? What type of substrate is he housed on?

Fallencomrade2008

Juvie Member
A dragons tail isn't very flexible, it can get caught in rocks and such so you should look around the viv for small cracks he can catch it in (if he is a young little tard). Like a crack between 2 bricks or something. Mine got his tail stuck in the Y of a tree branch one time, i laughed at him for being fat but helped him anyways. Another thing to be wary about is how you heat the tank, dragons often get their tails burnt for improper lighting/heating. NO HEAT ROCKS. They burn tails and bellies and should just be off the market in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rollerboy
Top Bottom