Gravid?

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Can someone help me figure out if my bearded dragon is gravid. He dug 3 times so far. Once was last night in his hut. The other 2 times was after I gave him something to eat or he ate himself. He has purée on his mouth and appears to be scrapping it off. He has been trying to scrape it off after he eats a lot. However, the last 2 times he clawed at the floor a little too. The last time he went to the entrance of his hut and did it. I tried to feel his tummy. It felt squishy to me, but I do t really know how to feel it. He went to the vet on Friday and the vet felt his tummy he felt nothing. He was not eating as good yesterday, but that seemed to improve. I don’t think he has been eating ravenously. He has only been glass surfing right before he poops. Can someone help?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

This is very common, that they get misgendered! It's hard to determine the sex of them when they
are younger. Once they start to develop more, then it becomes easier to see!

Tracie

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom