Ghann's crickets..lots escaped from box!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickeysmomma

Sub-Adult Member
I recently received a cricket order from Ghann's. Fed Ex dropped the box on my porch..when I got it,crickets had escaped from the screened box, and were everywhere!! I think I lost at least 300 or more.

Contacted Ghann's vie email, and they are adding 1000 crickets to my next order free of charge!!

What a great company! No problem at all with my 'complaint'. I highly recommend them for your cricket order. Customer Service was awesome!!

* Some crickets were smaller then ordered, but that is because they are out of the bigger ones due to selling them to other cricket companies to help them with their orders during this 'cricket crisis'. I have no problem with the smaller crickets...it wasn't too many...maybe 100 or so. I will just let them eat and get bigger!

kimmie

Sub-Adult Member
Aren't they great? I had a shipment come last week where FedEx did something to the box as it was dented and crickets were escaping. They sent another order of 1000.

Maybe FedEx wants crickets around in their trucks if they keep doing these things! :lol:

ScooterBlenny

Hatchling Member
Ghann's has truly great customer service, and for those of us living in the Southeast US, their prices are pretty hard to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom