Getting new dragon tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
MissTink":1ptyi06x said:
So I am picking up a new 7-month-old dragon tomorrow with his tank and accessories. If you all could look at the link and see if you can identify what kind of dragon he is, I would appreciate it. :)

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/pet/5977180486.html

He's a happy and inquisitive looking little guy, he's a central , if you want his "morph" - can't tell you never been into that kind of stuff.

Let them keep the superworms unless you have a have an adult beardie at home , he's too young to handle superworms IMO, better off feeding him silkworms (large ( > 2.5") or medium (2-2.5") or 2/3 size crickets or similar sized roaches.

MissTink

Original Poster
I have an 8 month old who is almost 20 inches. He eats superworms and some veggies. I am actually only giving him his salad in the morning until he eats it, then he gets the worm treats.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I agree, nice healthy looking little guy [or girl ] and seems to have been well taken care of. :) Unless it has clear nails with no little black line it [ clear nails would make it a hypo ] then he's a normal/standard orange dragon.

The reason I said he or she is because many times the owner doesn't actually know for sure. If you want to post a pic here with the tail arched in the air [ think of a happy dog's tail arched in the air] I can tell you if it really is a boy.

I'd like to suggest getting a nice basking log that covers 1/3 or 1/2 of the tank, beardies love to climb. But you're getting a great deal and looks like a sweet dragon !

MissTink

Original Poster
Here is a picture of "Ziggy", taken just moments ago. There is a stripe in his nails. He is shedding his leg at the moment.

87929-3937308239.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rollerboy
Top Bottom