Gem,Diesel,and Java *videos pg 65*

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
WOW, 8 pages already, but baby is almost home, I can feel it. This is so exciting...waiting, waiting...I'm off to shower, shake the cotton out of my head. I slept but dreamed about baby T all night :D :D :D I'll be back soon.

Hugs
Deb

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
All of a sudden my computer starts talking!?!?! WTF????? It's the ad on the bottom of the page! :shock:

Pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace....Is he there yet?

Jiffy":23yi6mei said:
diamc":23yi6mei said:
Still waiting...................

Still talking to her, she's getting his bath ready to wash any poop off of me.

She is going to wash the poop off of you Diane? WOw, you must be really excited! ;)
:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Oh my gosh...oh my gosh....I can't take it anymore ! T where r uuuuuuuu? Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Not yet.
pacing.gif

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
lizardgrrl":zyr2d4e4 said:
gulfbrzdawn":zyr2d4e4 said:
Will this
refresh.jpg
break if I click on it too many times? :lol:
Mine hasn't! :lol:
I'm using the F5 key, which will probably be rubbed off by the end of the day.

tuzki-bunny-emoticon-034.gif
. . . this is me waiting, and trying to wake up

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
gulfbrzdawn":27yjm8cp said:
How many introductions have you seen that are 10 pages long with no sign of a beardie??? :roll: :laughhard:

Ummm, Baby Bliggs was pretty close. ;)

OK UPS man, it is 10 freaking 30, where are you?

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Goonie":2e2gell5 said:
tuzki-bunny-emoticon-034.gif
. . . this is me waiting, and trying to wake up
:lol: Will more coffee help? I'd share, but my computer doesn't like me pouring liquids through it! :roll:

Pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace, pace....Is he there yet?

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
gulfbrzdawn":1sfrfifa said:
How many introductions have you seen that are 10 pages long with no sign of a beardie??? :roll: :laughhard:
:lol: :lol:
I had to come back in for a minute because it was getting too hot outside.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Thanks, Gina, I learned something new! F5 is the same as the refresh button, but don't have to use the mouse.

Dawn, your's (close) last year, Diane's also. O.K. maybe not as many pages, but close!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom