Gem,Diesel,and Java *videos pg 65*

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Goonie":l4zf1kfs said:
fresnowitte":l4zf1kfs said:
See Dawn you really should access your fb account. :lol:
Michele is waiting to pick up her new member to the family an you're out of the loop. :p
    • smiley1683.gif
Me too :(
Come on lady you are all over fb, you can't tell me you haven't seen any status posts on Michele.... :p

Christine I have already said to much. Do you have a fb account?

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Facebook, Shmacebook... I don't care!! I already told you why I DON"T do FB! I am beginning to really hate FB. It has taken all of my bd.org friends away from me @*$^%^$$#$%%^&I#! :angry5: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hmmm! What kind of new family member could Michele be welcoming soon?! :roll:
I'm almost sure she doesn't have a bun in the oven. Although!! That would be the perfect time for a belly button peircing since an innie becomes an outie. :roll:
Maybe she is going to rescue a dog like my sweet little Bonnie. Aww! Wouldn't that be great! :roll:
I wonder if she is getting a cat to catch the live feeders that get away. :roll:
Certainly if she was getting another beardie she would have already posted SOMETHING about it on here. :roll:
Oh my! Could one of her many new gentleman callers be wanting to cohabitate? :roll: :shock:
Wow! Maybe she's getting a llama. I've heard they are the up and coming pet to have these days. :roll:
Could it be a goat? Some people get those when they get tired of mowing the grass. :roll:
Maybe Buddy is tired of all the beardies at his house and is rehoming himself to Michele. :roll:
Could Barb be sending her a beardie? Naaaah! Barb would have told me and made me keep it a secret. But then again, Barb is always on FB so I don't get to talk to her as much anymore. :(
My brain is really starting to hurt now. I can't seem to think of what the new family member is going to be.
Dammit! I guess I will never know, cuz I don't do facebook. :(

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
HeHe... I know NOW! Someone else on the boards pm'd me this morning, after reading my post, to fill me in on the big surprise.
I guess I don't need FB after all. So there!!!
tongue.gif

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Alright, I don't have facebook, and I don't know and I really, really feel left out now. I wish one of my friends would pm me. (pity pot) :(

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I agree Christine, I'm on fb, yet couldn't find Michele on it, so in the dark over here, anyone want to let me in on the big secret? Pretty please?????
Deb

jjh1

Juvie Member
On facebook cant find Michelle either so let me in on it or send me an invite links at the bottom of my siggy
All my beardie buddies are welcome :0)

Joanne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angiemeyer8561
Top Bottom