Gem,Diesel,and Java *videos pg 65*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
That's not a "viv" -- that's a "mansion"!
What a lucky boy Gemini is to have such a loving, and crafty (even though you did superglue your fingers together in the process), mommy.
I love how settled in he already looked in those pics. What a creamy white belly he had, and he even managed to sneak in a sexy leg! :D

covedweller":3qcnwwt0 said:
is that the big dipper in the sky behind him?
I was thinking the same thing. If it wasn't for the fact that the pic was taken during the day, I would've sworn it was a big dipper too.

Michele, you have once again outdone yourself with window pics of your baby boy. Those last two are so precious! I just want to reach through the computer screen and give him big nom noms on the belly.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank you everyone for your nice compliments :D

Diane (covedweller)
I think that's just spots on the window but it does look like the big dipper :wink:

Lori, I stopped feeding him the sides of beef a few weeks ago :lol:

Diane,
I wanted to give him alot of "options" with the new basking ''thingy" ( :lol: )
He seems to prefer basking temps of 90-95 but there are also temps of 95-108 on different spots where he does quick warm ups :D

Barb,
That's great that you found forever homes for a few more beardies :D I just saw the pics on the baby thread,and posted over there. Gemini caught up to Big Dude :shock: :D
Here is a video of Gem meeting Fen. He is sitting on my lap and as soon as I reached out to pet Fen he lunged at her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-JmFLyRRVI

Gina,
Thanks,I knew you would love those window pictures :wink:

MALIBUSMOM

Gray-bearded Member
Great job w/ the viv...i love it.
gem is getting so big....babies grow too fast..but if they do not grow fast enuff we worry!
He looks so handsome in his window.
HUGS!
Cindy n Malibu

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Poor Gemini, totally misunderstood *tsk tsk tsk*
Didn't anyone notice how he kept looking at Michele and was perfectly fine until she reached out to pet Fen? He wasn't trying to be manly with Fen — he didn't want to share his mommy!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I really enjoyed the video & that's why he lunged, not just to show that he's a manly beardie but to keep Fen away from Mommy :roll: He's such a beautiful beardie & he sure is spoiled. Love the new tank, you did a wonderful job. He sure isn't showing any relocation stress. check out that white tummy :mrgreen: I was very impressed with the two pics of Gem looking out the window, he looks so proud! Such a studly beardie, is Gem!

You're doing a great job, I'm not sureprised that he's turning out to be so big :D :D

HUGS
Deb

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Awww,I really appreciate everyone's compliments :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

At the time I thought that Gem wanted to mate with Fen but after watching the video I also think he was protecting mommy :love5:
When they want to mate don't they usually go for the bottom half and not the face?

Barb,
Tonight he is 334g and 17.75'' ! :p :D

Here is a video of his first "big-boy bath" last week.
*click to view*

"King Of The Mountain" He loves his new basking thingy :lol:

100_6447.jpg

His head shed still hasn't come loose....hopefully tomorrow. It's not affecting his appetite though.He is eating 2 full bowls of salad everyday,and some supers and crickets. 8)

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
beardie parents":2d3949oj said:
In that bath pic, Gemini's looking like he's getting a golden/yellow color.
He changes color alot :D
He finally shed his head today,well most of it anyways.He still has his beard to go.

fez09

Extreme Poster
His coloring reminds me of Fiona, she's alot more yellow than Belle. Also, Your "baby" is bigger than Chencho!!!! :shock: He only weighs 313! And he's older than Gem, his parents were both under 450 grams though...

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow, look at him go! Gemini was determined to get out of that big boy tub, huh? :D
"King of the Mountain" -- he sure looked like a king, standing up so regal and proud.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
puppytoes72":2v79onw5 said:
When they want to mate don't they usually go for the bottom half and not the face?

Barb,
Tonight he is 334g and 17.75'' ! :p :D
Wow he's getting so darn big :D and look at those bright yellow arms and legs :love5:...looking forward to seeing what his head gonna look like when it's done.

So he's sticking with the heavy salad eating I actually think that's great. His daddy has always been an is my biggest salad eater in the house. :mrgreen:

Love the video of the handsome little man swimmin' I did notice the head shed needing to happen.
His sib's that are left are going through it too.

Oh and Michele when they try to mate the male will grab the female at the spikes along the back of her head just before her neck. This is how he controls her so he can line up.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
OMG! Where have I been????
Gem has a new crib and is practicing for the summer olympics :shock:
Wow Michele... your little boy looks all grown up!
Loved the bath video! Gem sure does look handsome and very regal perched on top of his basking thingy.
What a ham! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncook
Top Bottom