Gaulam Updated 11-08-10 in shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Decided to name him Gaulam after the passing of my MHD Gaula (RIP :cry: )
Some new pictures of him bringing his yellow out.
SAM_0372.jpg

SAM_0376.jpg

SAM_0378.jpg

SAM_0370.jpg

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Yeah their tails are pretty cool, they use them as weapons too. LOL I had been hit by this little one a few times. Gaulam is in shed atm I should get some pictures. :D

Dragoon

Sub-Adult Member
Ollie is just about done shedding, too. It's hard to keep your hands away from their shedding skin, right?! :lol:

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Dragoon":2xaclxrz said:
Ollie is just about done shedding, too. It's hard to keep your hands away from their shedding skin, right?! :lol:
Yeah, it is like that scab your mom told you not to pick but, it itches and it is in the way, and OMG just pick it already! LOL I can't wait till he is done, the pet shop I got him from used a red color sand for his substrate. Now that I use birdseed, he won't be dirty. He is going to be all clean and shiny. :shock:
Seriously though, I can't wait to see his true colors. :D

Dragoon

Sub-Adult Member
Ollie's foot has been having a problem lately with something that could be pre-gout, and it started to shed, and I had to pick it off right away to see how it was!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Calcifer has been going through a full body shed for like 3 months lol. It started at his head then came off. Then like a day later skin peeling near the neck, and on and on and on. Its now at his back two legs lol :mrgreen:

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom