Funny Video of our youngest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jodyberry

Hatchling Member
I watched as Ethel, our youngest was "stalking" her meal. Very funny looking! Luckily I had the cam running and got this video. I cheated a little and looped it with music.

Enjoy:

View My Video

jodyberry

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I haven't seen her do this since then.

Maybe a beardie guru can enlighten me as what this means? I'm guessing it's just stalking of some sort, much like other animals do.

Thanks...

nikkiperry2580

Hatchling Member
That is the funniest thing I've ever seen! My daughter and I watched it several times. You need to send that to America's Funniest Videos, could wins some money with that!! Thanks for sharing.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
:laughhard: That was too cute!
I think she was so excited to get the cricket that she didn't know what to do with herself, sort of like when we get to eat our most favorite food and we jump up and down in excitement.

You have to send that in to Animal Planet's Funniest Videos! It's too precious not to share with the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom