For those who've tried the crossfire enclosure building

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgodman1011

Hatchling Member
Are they stackable? i have 3 beardies and a blue tongue skink and would like to stack if possible.

Also, are they difficult to get the sliding doors to install properly? I'm going to need tons of help but wanted to make these enclosures, i'd like to know if people think they're extremely difficult.
Thanks!!

Katiema10

We built a custom enclosure for our youngest male and it was fairly easy. We just used Melamine for the actual enclosure, a home depot light fixture for the t-10 bulbs (one uvb and one led), a ceramic light fixture for the basking bulb, a cheap vent for the back, and we got lucky and found glass that fit for the front. The glass part was the only challenge, because we had to fit the tank to the glass instead of the other way around. And we had to find something the glass could slide on. Other than that, the whole process was extremely simple (just time consuming) and only cost about 140 bucks. My boyfriend said it may not be the prettiest (due to the guy at homedepot cutting everything wrong, so we had to improvise) but it works well. As far as stacking, as long as you run the cords out of a hole in the back, they should stack fine. Just make sure you have enough room up your wall. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryjane91383
Top Bottom