FOR SALE: 2'x2'x4' Hand Made Terrarium + 2 Bearded Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

deweydb

Hello from Vancouver,

I have loved and cared for these two beautiful bearded dragons for about two years now and it makes me very sad to see them go, but unfortunately I am no longer able to provide the care they require as i have just started a new job which requires me to be on the road frequently for extended periods of time. I would really love to see them go to someone who can properly care for them far more than i care about how much money i get.

They are a male and female mated couple, and will definitely mate again and produce more eggs, which you could incubate and raise if you are into such a thing, or you could just toss them. I gave away my egg incubator but they aren't difficult to make with a bit of heat tape and a wine fridge, if you are interested i could teach you how to make one.

Go to http://www.beardeddragon.ca to see some pictures and videos of them.
If you would like to contact me please use the e-mail address listed on that website to contact me as i don't log in here very often and might not notice your message right away. Or you can call me: six oh four 716 six five 6 6

Although i am not looking for much money for them I believe that $200 would be a very fair price. $200 is what i spent on materials alone to build them their tank. Since then I have done many upgrades to the tank including a 3 foot UVB bulb, a hand made heat rock system, and a heat lamp. I also have a bin full of probably about 600 Super Worms which is included in the price.

TL;DR
Two healthy adult bearded dragons for free if you buy their tank for $200. video pictures & contact info here

IMG_0686.JPG

IMG_0687.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom