Fluid Filled Belly *UPDATE* Feb 2, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachypink

Original Poster

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to pop on and give you all an update. Baby is still with me!! I am so surprised but she is still hanging in there. She acts mostly normal. She is a little low energy most days but she has several really active days a week. She loves bath time and is super happy on her bath days. She eats 4 or 5 large dubia and greens almost every day, Some days she will sleep all day. But she never shows me that she is stressed out of uncomfortable. Her belly is still big and somedays feels like it has hard lumps, some days not. She is pooing normally even. I am just so perplexed as to how she is still with me but I am so happy to still have her! She is such a sweetheart!!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there ! It's so nice to read that she is still doing well and a happy girl to boot ! I'm so glad for both of you. :)

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is wonderful! Wow, how fantastic. :D
She looks happy though. Does she move around a good amount?
No black beard, either how awesome. I would have hoped she would have lost some fluid by now.
Definitely keep us posted on her, bless her.

Tracie

peachypink

Original Poster
Thanks! Yes, she moves around like a champ. I was hoping that she would have lost some of the fluid too but nope, her belly is still pretty big. She's never shown me a black beard at all through this either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom