First order of Crickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidewind75

Hatchling Member
I will be Getting my first order of 500 crickets from ghanns. I have the large cricket keepr with the 4 black tubes. Im wondering if its ok to put them all in there or if i should go and get a tote of some kind and make a keeper.

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Depends on what size the keeper is. If it is the medium type then you can use the brown or yellow paper tape and tape the sides so the crickets have more room in there and remember they can only go as high as the tape. Hope that helped. :D

DeweysMom

Sub-Adult Member
I'm not really familiar with the cricket keepers, but I will say that crix need as much room as you can give them to avoid having them walk all over each other. The less room they have the more trampling is going to happen which is going to cause more deaths. So, with that said... I'd probably go out and buy a rubbermaid or sterlite bin to keep them in. This way you'll have plenty of room to put egg crates and/or paper towel rolls in which would give them plenty of climbing space. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom