[/url] [/img]

my.php
[/url] [/img]

my.php
[/url] [/img]

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi, welcome to the forum. :wave: How old are Summer and Scud? You plan on breeding them?

xxroxygrlxx5

Original Poster
i think they are about 8 months old.. and i want to but i kno you got to wait a while for the girl so i till have some time to prepare lol

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Actually, they will breed as young as about 6 mo when they come into puberty so I suggest you separate them before it's too late. Breeding too young is very dangerous and could actually kill your female.

xxroxygrlxx5

Original Poster
i am not completely sure that one is a boy and one is a girl i will take picutre tomorrow aftr work and show you all and see if you could help me cuz if it is for sure they they r boy and girl i am going to have to build another enclosure.. i am very aware that that happens and dont want to jeperdize my little baby lol

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Any idea what the measurements are or what size it is? It looks big but just trying to help you figure out if there is enough room to divide it in half so they both have ample space.

boxers

Hatchling Member
Aww, Scud from Toy Story, right? :lol: Cuuute!
They look very precious next to each other like that.
And did you build that cage yourself? It looks awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom