Few Pics of Mooshu (SHERMAN)! *pic heavy*

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdgal

Hatchling Member
Here he is absolutely HATING his first bath!
IMG_4868.jpg

IMG_4869.jpg

Its PANCAKE TIME!!!
IMG_4876.jpg

IMG_4875.jpg

IMG_4877.jpg

"GEEZ MOM....STOP TAKING PICS OF ME WHILE I SLEEP!!!! I know I look so cute and snuggly and wubbly....."
IMG_4886.jpg

IMG_4885.jpg

IMG_4884.jpg

IMG_4880.jpg

IMG_4879.jpg

IMG_4878.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Awwwww Mooshu is so cute, no wonder you can't stop taking pics. He looks very healthy, don't worry about the bath thing, he'll eventually be a swimmer! We have a 7 mo old juvie who just sits in his bath & blackbeards. I'm so glad you finally got Mooshu, I know you were anxious. Congratulations!!!!! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Deborah and my zoo

snowdrop

Juvie Member
Mooshu, is such a cutie. My girl rexie is bout nine months old and is still not fussed on her baths she just looks at me til i take her out!

bdgal

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oh no...You can actually see the thought process going through Moosh's mind as he eyes me...then eyes the lip of the tub...then eyes me...then...WHOOOM! He flies out of the tub so fast!! The tub is only a semi-shallow rubbermaid container...not a full BATH tub. But yeah....tonight he lasted for about 7 minutes. I think that is a record!

bdgal

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
HE is a leucistic/snow morph. He is my gorgeous boy!

He actually darkens up with green and blue markings when he gets all fired up (like outside in the sun!). But he should be very light/white colored as he ages (I hope!) I really wanted a white(ish) colored morph. We will see!!

bdgal

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yeah...he is a cutie. He is mommys little boy (although lately he has been going gaga for daddy?!!)

It is hard to tell male/female by pictures. Actually...I don't even know how to differentiate gender in adults!! Easy mistake to be made. But thank you for the nice compliments!! I will pass them on to Mooshu!

rin0425

Hatchling Member
where did you get him? Im looking for a male EXACTLY like that...ive been searching and searching...
Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
617781l
Top Bottom