favorite petting spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Myah likes her head and neck pet lightly. :wink: She's starting to like tummy and foot rubs but do NOT touch the tail! :shock: LOL!

angelblood123

Original Poster
morphmom":2o66k2i8 said:
Myah likes her head and neck pet lightly. :wink: She's starting to like tummy and foot rubs but do NOT touch the tail! :shock: LOL!
i tried the tummy on my little girl she wasnt in to it lol but the head and back she doesnt seem to mind

JangoMom

Sub-Adult Member
Jango loves his head and back petted the most.. but will occasionally enjoy a good rub by his ears, on top of his head, his chest and at times his belly

herpgirl2510

Sub-Adult Member
How can you tell they are enjoying it? I know Rosie closes his eyes when I pet his head. Both of my beardies just sit there when I pet their backs. I was not sure if he closes his eyes because he is afraid or uncomfortable or if this meant he was enjoying it.

angelblood123

Original Poster
herpgirl2510":2m1yd19d said:
How can you tell they are enjoying it? I know Rosie closes his eyes when I pet his head. Both of my beardies just sit there when I pet their backs. I was not sure if he closes his eyes because he is afraid or uncomfortable or if this meant he was enjoying it.
yeah mine does the same thing i just guessed thats what it ment (that he was enjoying it of course)

morphmom

BD.org Addict
My Myah has a mind of her own. Pure diva! LOL! :lol: If she doesn't like something she pulls away and gives me 'the look' LOL! She's even gone as far climbing back in her tank! :shock: She really is a loving and sweet soul. Just... hmmm... makes her self clear... LOL! :lol:

I pet my guy between the eyes and he seems to enjoy it a lot. If I pet his beard he sticks his tongue out but doesn't run away. He doesn't seem to enjoy having his tail touched.

wilddanny88

Juvie Member
Hey JangoMom, my cousin's dog is named Jango! He named him after Jango Fett off of Star Wars. Guy only likes to be petted on the back though.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Geico loves his chin rubbed..will crane his neck up as high as he can get it for chin and neck rubs..doesnt mind the top of his head or his back...doesnt like his feet legs or tail touched

Momswims1

Juvie Member
I agree with everybody. My two love to have their heads gently rubbed, their beards from chin to neck, their backs, just not the tail. They close their eyes, too, like, "Ahhhh....a little to the left....once more...." :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peapthis
Top Bottom