Eyes

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
As a professional beardie starer- yes, the more you look the more you see and the more you see the more you realize that each beardie is unique!!!
Be careful, it starts with the eyes, then other parts, I promise (I recently posted about teeth somewhere LOL)
Gotta love our beardies!! #obsessed
😆 🤣

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Oh you must've passed by the post where I run from Rocky when he looks right at me. I think he's a squirrel. Mind you I can cuddle with Rocky, feel his tail around my neck like a snake- no problem. If I am on the floor and he runs towards me, I shoot up so fast, it's crazy. He looks for me and I'm like (I'm just hiding Rocky, I will be back) LOL
Even when I slowly rock him and his head moves as if it's detached from his body, it doesn't freak me out but that front stare-- almost as bad as the black beard! EWWWWWWww
Now I would've used the correlation of a squirrel but I will totally go with frog/dragon LOL
I love it!!!
I know exactly what you mean. I don't anymore, but when we first got Toothless, he'd dart across the bed and I'd be in another country before he got to me.😅 the head on a swivel thing is wild, he tilts his head exorcist style when something really gets his attention. 😂😂

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
You never did say (that i remembe) did you take down the pictures, or did he just decide they are ok? I was curious about how that was going to work out, beardies get obsessed with the weirdest things lol

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
You never did say (that i remembe) did you take down the pictures, or did he just decide they are ok? I was curious about how that was going to work out, beardies get obsessed with the weirdest things lol
He actually grew out of it, surprisingly enough. He eventually decided that they weren't the attention.😂😅

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
They ARE weird little creatures lol

fcooper

Hatchling Member
I may of asked this before, but do her eyes look droopy or puffy or something.? It seems like they're always half-lidded, as opposed to Toothless' eyes that are always open all the way. Do females have more lidded eyes than males.? Is it because of her hekkin' fat flappydoodles.?

Her neck is hekkin' fat, I don't get it. It's disproportionate to her body, she only weighs 105g.😂
A puffy eye is usually nothing to worry about. Beardies bulge their eyes out to stretch the skin in preparation for a shed.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryjane91383
Top Bottom