Experienced Breeders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evin

What would be the best choice of a female to breed her with my GG/Sandfire/Tiger stripe for nice colored babies?

Here are few pictures of him:

He is shedding now but the brown parts of his back become orange/red colours

rottnbull02

Hatchling Member
You say nice color, but dont really elaborate on what you want. Do you want reds, yellows, or oranges? You also have to know what they are het for as that always plays into it. You need to realize that all dragons will throw out colors that you do not see as they are recessive traits. There is a website that has a great explanation on genetics (vmsherps.com). They deal mostly with snakes, but the genetic explanation is pretty much the same. You can also email Sean at vms, he is great and will help you understand. While I have not had a clutch yet, I am building up my breeders and quite frequently get confused on how the genetics work. Take your time and be patient. No matter what you will end up with adorable babies. :mrgreen:

Stephanie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom