Everyone meet Hillary! (Picture heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZPumpMan

Hey everybody! I guess I should start where this amazing journey started. Well, I have owned a Ball Python for a little over a year now (about a year and a half old), and he's amazing. While me and my girlfriend, Chasity, were at Petsmart for Chomper's (the snake) bedding when the reptile cages got my attention. While we were looking at them, one beardie caught my eye. She was and orange/red color and stood out from the rest. I asked the employee general questions about them from curiosity and she decided to just take her out. I was instantly excited and as soon as she was laying in my hand I KNEW right there she wasn't going back into that small prison. From that point on (about 2 months ago) I have spent 3-4 hours a day on this website just reading to provide the best for her. Unfortunately I hadn't planned on bringing a lizard home so I bought everything there, BUT OF COARSE they recommended all the wrong things. So after about a month I upgraded everything from the floor (now tile) to the lights and cage itself. She loves it, and the amount she grew after I did this is just amazing. SO I NOW PRESENT THE ONE AND ONLY, HILLARY!
First day!

Chas loves her Hillary time :mrgreen:

Tucking her in every night :love5:

Comparison (a week and a half after I upgraded her tank) :

I hope me and Hillary get to know all of you, thanks for looking! 8)

jacody

Sub-Adult Member
Wow!! Cool to see growing pics.. what do you feed her?? She looks to have a pretty good beardie belling going on in that last pic.. hope your dragon has a long, healthy life.. :)

AZPumpMan

Original Poster
I feed her either big crickets, medium wax worms or medium Dubai Beatles. I feed her 3 times a day so she usually gets a taste of all of them so she isn't bored. Thanks!

AZPumpMan

Original Poster
UPDATE! Hasn't grown too much, but she's getting there! She's currently in the middle of a full-body shed :roll:

I'll have to post some pictures after her shed, because her colors are crazy bright!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ha12041437
Top Bottom