Elijah's mommy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elijahsmom

Hatchling Member
Hi guys I just joined this forum today. It's a lovely website. Elijah is my beardie any I love him! I'm trying to figure out how to post pics of him. Thanks! :D

Elijahsmom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks, I'm still getting the layout of this website down. Do you know how to post pics? I want to show off Elijah. :D

jamesh516

Welcome!!!

the easiest way to post pics is to have a photobucket.com account. Upload your pics there, once the pics are uploaded you can click "share" abobe the pic you want to include in your post. Next click the "Get Link Code" tab at the top of the popup window. Select the code in the "IMG for bulletin boards & Forums". Finally paste it in your post.

I finally learned that this morning, been trying for about an hour including the time to upload my pics to photobucket. :banghead:

Elijahsmom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
OK here are some pics of my beardie Elijah!
eating.jpg

Elijahsleeping.jpg

In the first one he is trying ou Mangos and in the second one he is sound asleep in my hand. :D

Elias710

That's a great name! My boyfriend and I just got a beardie named Elias, which we found online that's related to Elijah. :) Enjoy him!

Elijahsmom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you! Thats a really cool name you guys have for your beardie Elias, I've never heard that before. Have fun with him, they are great pets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom