Eargerly Awaiting my Beardie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epona142

Juvie Member
Hello everyone! Can't wait till I can jump right in and discuss my beardie with everyone else!
At the moment I am waiting for the breeder to send me pictures of her females avaliable. When I pick one, it'll be on hold till that lovely thing we all call payday! Can't wait!
I have a HUGE tank just waiting for her! Poor baby might get lost in it! It's maybe a 50 gal? VERY long! Have most everything I need otherwise, just need to pick up shelf-liner and a new uv bulb plus of course food on payday.
I had a beardie years ago who was the sweetest thing ever and I miss him so much! Glad I finally have the time to devote to another.
This little girl is supposed to be my husband's pet, but it will be me caring for her while he gets all the fun holding her after work! :roll:
Not that I mind! I spend all day caring for my babies and it's what I love most. Poor hubby honestly doesn't know about herps but he likes them and is interested. He bought my ball python as a gift a year ago, though he still won't hold her if he thinks she's hungry! :lol:
He defers to me on everything which is good because I've had lots of herps since I was very young of all different types! The most memorable was Bam-Bam, an 18 ft Burmese Python my father and I had for twenty years. What an adventure! I sure don't have room for another Burmese right now that's for sure! :shock:
Wow sorry for the novel just so happy to have found such a wonderful active herp forum! Wish me luck!

Akeath

Gray-bearded Member
How old will she be? If she's young and small still, you might want to put a divider in the tank. They do get overwhelmed, actually. :)
Ball Pythons are such lovely creatures, they're my favorite type of snake.

Epona142

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I think she will be 14 weeks old? I thought about it and I'm going to use one of mmy slightly smaller terraniums until she's bigger, the one I had planned on is just too big right now! (I have like a billion aquiriums, I grab them when I see them :p )
I know I'm going to have a great time with her and can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harobuilt
Top Bottom