011-28.jpg

010-25.jpg

009-29.jpg

008-33.jpg

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
I love the pics!

I like 4, 13, 15.

4 - because the lighting and the angle that he is looking away from the camera is really neat.

13 - because he has his hat on, you can see his whole body, and how natural he looks sitting there.

15 - because how he is looking at the camera with his hat on. He knows he's hot :wink:

And know I have this urge to go out and buy some duct tape...

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
I love #15. It's like he's saying, "Hello ladies, how you doin'?"... haha The whole idea is great, well done!

-Kaleen

Gail

BD.org Addict
I like 14 best. The top hat is very cute. You should post one of those pics on duct taps facebook page.

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
Gail":1yyd6eke said:
I like 14 best. The top hat is very cute. You should post one of those pics on duct taps facebook page.

Agreed! He could be their spoke person/dragon, lol :lol:

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
drgnfly2265":1yefjs5m said:
Gail":1yefjs5m said:

Agreed! He could be their spoke person/dragon, lol :lol:
:silent: i actually did post one on their facebook lol i was on their website hoping they would have a costume contest i could use the cash but sadly its about dressing up pumpkins with ducttape

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
6 and 12 are my favorite. I was thinking they might be for a contest so I was trying to look with a non-dragon owner eye. He looks the most laid back in those two, to me. He's looking right towards the camera and his body seems completely at ease. Although, as a beardie owner, it's obvious that he is completely laid back and cool about the whole thing in pretty much all of them. I was just trying to view it as a regular joe. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom