Dubia feeders

Status
Not open for further replies.

KTL1021

I've seen lots of places that tell how to set up a colony but what do I need just to store feeders until they are eaten. I'm not really wanting a colony just trying to set everything up so I can keep feeders and not have them die.

Cowabunga

Hatchling Member
Just a bin of an ok size that can be kept at at least 70 + degrees in your house or in a warm corner somewhere. Light and none of the other stuff matter. Spring some food in there every now and then whether its Beardie salad they wont eat or what ever HEALTHY stuff you can find because remember, your beardie will be eating these guys. Some places sell chows as well or you can make your own.

They are THE simplest to just keep around period besides reptis.. :blob8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom