Drogon

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
Meet the newest addition to my family, Drogon.

Purple Paradox HypoTranslucent X White Hypo (Het Translucent) –
6-7 Inch Male. ( HypoTranslucent / Leaterback )

got him from dachiu bearded dragons

h3VTzSM.jpg

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":12fjas5m said:
He's a good looking little guy! Did you have a good experience with Dachiu?

So far I have, I've yet to take delivery of the dragon though, i get him wednesday.

Suey777

Juvie Member
I have been eyeing the dragons from Dachiu for years. I love their breeding facility and they seem to breed high quality and healthy beardies. However I had yet to purchase one from them yet. Please update us on your experience.

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Suey777":3f6r0hch said:
I have been eyeing the dragons from Dachiu for years. I love their breeding facility and they seem to breed high quality and healthy beardies. However I had yet to purchase one from them yet. Please update us on your experience.

Oh I will for sure be keeping you guys updated :)

Rampagingraptor

Sub-Adult Member
Looking good!
Probably for the best that you removed the hammock. There are issues with beardies possibly getting their nails stuck in the holes.

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Rampagingraptor":1edam2ep said:
Looking good!
Probably for the best that you removed the hammock. There are issues with beardies possibly getting their nails stuck in the holes.

Yeah i seen someone posting that, i guess ive been lucky , ive not once had an issue but i can see how its possible , and if it happens to others it will eventually happen to me .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skyfall350
Top Bottom