"Dragon walk"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jess

Extreme Poster
Well, I learned something new LOL. I didn't know that there were dangerous types of silicone, so thanks for informing me of that!

Borris loves his sticks - I don't have mine covered, but I tried to wrap it with rope - fail! The branches I have my dad found for walking sticks, so I cooked them in the oven for a little while (I forget what temp, but I think for 1/2 hour or something) - the bark on them is pretty thick, not too bad. He manages it fine, but it does tend to be a little difficult to climb up (his hands slip, but he manages). I'd love to wrap it in carpet - I'll have to find a square! Great idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom