Dragon needs home in WA

Status
Not open for further replies.

peera

Sub-Adult Member
http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/for/947733029.html

Because I'm a glutton for punishment, I find myself regularly checking craigslist for dragons that need homes, and this poor guy plucked my heart strings. Disgusting cage, obviously no proper UVB bulb if any, and does it look to anyone else like something's wrong with his jaw? Sultan is several hours out of my way, and I really don't have the room for the poor guy, so I was hoping someone on here was closer and had room for him. I'm sure the guy can be talked down some, and even if he's set on that price, if you already have your own setup maybe you can offer to take the dragon and not the cage? That one seems awful narrow for a big guy anyhow.

WAFisherman

Hatchling Member
I live in Monroe just a 10 or so miles from here. If anyone wants this, I could maybe help out (train type thing). But I don't have the $$ or the room at this time. Since Oct I filled my new tiny 'reptile room' with a water dragon, beardie, and a ball python. Need to lay off the herps for a bit....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rollerboy
Top Bottom