Dragon just won't get better

Inkticious

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
My Poor baby :(
20230711_220841.jpg

Jjurovaty

Photo Comp Winner
I PERSONALLY would recommend something more tan for the bottom of the tank as they are dessert animals. They seem to like more bland colors. Also, when you do take her out do you ever let her get some REAL sunlight. My baby absolutely loves just sitting in the window sill. He will hang out there for hours, roam a bit, but return back to the sunny window spot. Just something to try. They do go through phases, just like people. But I've always experienced (as a 13+ year dragon mom) that some natural sunlight is good for everyone. Outside time is good, if it's warm enough but they need to feel safe and not too exposed. Best of luck.

Inkticious

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I PERSONALLY would recommend something more tan for the bottom of the tank as they are dessert animals. They seem to like more bland colors. Also, when you do take her out do you ever let her get some REAL sunlight. My baby absolutely loves just sitting in the window sill. He will hang out there for hours, roam a bit, but return back to the sunny window spot. Just something to try. They do go through phases, just like people. But I've always experienced (as a 13+ year dragon mom) that some natural sunlight is good for everyone. Outside time is good, if it's warm enough but they need to feel safe and not too exposed. Best of luck.
We take her outside pretty often. And she has a window with a pillow where she loves to look outside.
Shes currently upset with me because she couldn't stay with the baby bearded dragons in the petstore, [ we just got some bugs for her, and a bed for the car ]

Also, she's had a single like, scale thats like, slightly peeling? Idk
20230731_184932.jpg

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom