Do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momswims1

Juvie Member
Daw. I absolutely love it when they bring their nose up to your face and press it into your cheek or neck. Steals my heart every time. Rosie loves to go to sleep like that every night. Either with her chin on my chin or her nose in my neck. Ah...beardie snuggles.

Oriheme

Juvie Member
Original Poster
JenFid":3hfubbe3 said:
They even lick my dogs nose when he stops to sniff them as they're exploring the house. :)

Teehee if my cat come inside while he is running around out of his cage he puffs up and takes after him and the cat run away!! My black cat Shadow, is part maine coon so he is gigantic!! Its absolutely hilarious to watch a 25 lb cat run away from a 16inch lizard! haha! My other cat,Clouds, is a very stupid kitty.. (i actually adopted him when he was a kitten bc he was abandoned in our neighborhood and he wasnt used to people... 1 day he was sitting in the middle of the road while a car was coming towards him looking at the car not moving so I had to run out and grab him! I kept him in my house for 6 months and 1 day he went outside with my other cat and hes been ok ever since...) He will stare at the bearded dragon from the side of the glass but Boba Fett will move and Cloud will run away! But we are talking about a cat who is afraid of a hamster o_O

nmcnick

wulfie":3iqh4okm said:
keep in mind that beardies can carry salmonella

They CAN, but the chance is more slim than salmonella being carried in your food.
Still, good to be cautious.

And as for the topic, I don't really.. but, I know people who do. I might be the weird one actually for not kissing mine, haha.

Feline

I kiss my Beardie on the head and sometimes on his lips, but he doesn't do anything. He just turns his head as if he's disgusted by it. :mrgreen: I don't wash my hands or lips after handling him either because I figured what doesn't kill me will make me stronger. :lol: My Beardie sometimes licks my fingers in an attempt to eat his greens when he's ravenous but that's as close as it'll get to a kiss for me. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom