Do you live near a Jewel grocery store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brieana

Hatchling Member
I went to my local Jewel-Osco tonight so my boyfriend could get some hot wings for dinner and decided to check the produce section. They have these giant bagged greens mixes for sale in the organic section and one has a mix of collards, mustard and turnip greens for $1.99!!! Can you believe it?
Once we're done with our bunch of Mustard and Collards, I'm going to buy him a bag from jewel. It's going to seriously cut my preparation time for his morning salad, as well as cut my expenses because at Hy-Vee, I'm lucky if I can get those greens on sale for $1.50 a bunch.
I'm always looking for a way to cut costs, so I'm pretty excited about this!

william488

Juvie Member
I can only get a "spring mix" which as some regular lettuces and some approved greens for 3.99 a bag near me. I have to pick out about 1/2 because its just plain lettuces. I got a couple other grocery stores I am going to check out. So far Walmart has the cheapest, and the mix that stays the freshest. The same mix style at another local store that I get at walmart for 3.99 is 6.99 for the same size bag and their's goes bad alot faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom